You are here
'Lundy Acorn Gold' 220mm x 15mm Engineered Oak
- Dimensions: 15mm thick x 220mm wide x 2200mm long (occasional cut board to help stagger joints).
- Species: European Oak.
- Edge Detail: Distressed and bevelled and 4 sides. Tongued and Grooved all round.
- Finish: Distressed, brushed and hardwax oiled.
- Structure: 7 layers of Multi-laminate ply wood under-core with a 4mm thick solid (single strip) top layer of Oak.
- Wear Layer: 4mm.
- Boxes Contain: 2.904 sq mtrs.
from £40.99 + VAT per m2
0-49m2 = £42.99 + VAT (£60.00 + VAT delivery)
50-99m2 = £42.99 + VAT inc delivery
100m2 + = £40.99 + VAT inc delivery
We very rarely get beaten on price. Discounts are available on large quantity orders. Always call for the best price we can offer you.
Call 01598 740197 for more information or to place an order.
The 'Lundy Acorn Gold' oak flooring is a unique distressed, brushed and hardwax oiled board that has an abundance of beauty and charm. This board has vibrant and light tones which will help reflect the natural light from corner to corner of the room. The brushed oak surface coupled with the boards natural character of knots and blemishes, adds texture, depth and interest.
These planks are 220mm wide, 15mm thick and come at 2200mm long (generally 1 cut board per box). There is a 4mm wear layer of solid oak set on top of a multi-laminate hardwood ply. This structure gives the distressed board very high levels of strength and stability which allows it to be laid in rooms with higher levels of humidity, or on top of underfloor heating. Though the boards could be laid in an array of rooms, this brushed oak flooring works best in rooms that boast good, natural light.