You are here
'Lundy Autumn White' 220mm x 15mm Engineered Oak
- Dimensions: 15mm thick x 220mm wide x 2200mm long (occasional cut board to help stagger joints).
- Species: European Oak.
- Edge Detail: Distressed and bevelled and 4 sides. Tongued and Grooved all round.
- Finish: Distressed, brushed and hardwax oiled.
- Structure: 7 layers of Multi-laminate ply wood under-core with a 4mm thick solid (single strip) top layer of Oak.
- Wear Layer: 4mm.
- Boxes Contain: 2.904 sq mtrs.
from £42.99 + VAT per m2
0-49m2 = £44.99 + VAT (£60.00 + VAT delivery)
50-99m2 = £44.99 + VAT inc delivery
100m2 + = £42.99 + VAT inc delivery
We very rarely get beaten on price. Discounts are available on large quantity orders. Always call for the best price we can offer you.
Call 01598 740197 for more information or to place an order.
The 'Lundy Autumn White' is a stunning engineered white oak floorboard. This wooden flooring is one of our most popular given its unique and distressed finish. The medium brown tone of the timber has a white undertone and grain which gives an individual finish to this wooden flooring. The flooring will arrive pre-oiled.
The rustic grade of timber has visible knots, splits and distinguishing features and combined with its brushed and oiled finish it gives this flooring an appearance like no other.
The 'Lundy Autumn White' oak flooring is 220mm wide, 15mm thick and most boards 220mm long. The board is constructed of a 4mm solid, single strip layer of oak on the top surface that is based on a high-quality multi-laminate hardwood ply. This construction gives the board a high level of strength and stability and is suitable to be used over underfloor heating.
Given this, and providing the board is laid with care, we recommend this white oak flooring for kitchens and bathrooms with underfloor heating.