You are here
'Supreme' Oak Flooring (21mm Thick, 190mm Wide)
Wide and long lengths made to the very highest of specifications. This range has all the advantages of a traditional solid oak board and more.
- Dimensions: 21mm thick x 190mm wide x 1900mm long (one board per box may be cut to help stagger joints).
- Structure: 10 layer hardwood ply under-core with a 6mm thick solid (single strip) top layer of oak.
- Wear Layer: 6mm
- Species: European Oak.
- Edge Detail: Micro bevel on sides of the boards. Tongue and Grooved all round.
- Finish: Finely sanded and coated with Woca hardwax oil.
- Each Box Contains: 1.444 sq mtrs.
- Installation Method: Suitable for all recognised methods and can be laid directly over joists.
The Supreme 190mm x 21mm engineered oak flooring is the one of the highest specification, most durable boards you will come across for your project. This 21mm thick engineered board features a 6mm wear layer of solid European oak and a 10 layer multi-ply under-core This results in a flooring that will not only last you as long as any solid oak floor, it will also be far more reliable in terms of stability and movement. The structure of this floorboard makes it perfect for areas that are subject to a frequent change in heat or moisture such as conservatories or rooms with underfloor heating.
The sort-after wide and long planks look stunning in both contemporary and traditional properties and the natural light oak colour offers a timeless beauty that will sit beautifully in your home. Due to the thickness and strength of this board, it can also be laid directly over joists that are no more than 400 centres apart.