"We are absolutely delighted with the quality & the end result and look forward to enjoying the room now it is all finished."
As discussed when placing our order for engineered flooring, please see attached some photos of our fully completed floor at our home in Southampton. We are absolutely delighted with the quality & the end result and look forward to enjoying the room now it is all finished.
As you can see, our 1 year old is certainly a fan of the floor. He was slightly disappointed when we put the dining room table back in as it meant less space for tearing about in!
As well as looking great, the room feels noticeably warmer than before having put in a layer of 70mm Celotex. This is despite us significantly increasing the ventilation under the room and removing the underlying floorboards. An extra piece of feedback we had from our neighbour who has 30+ years of decorating experience and kindly decorated our room including the Treatex on the floor, was that it was one of the best quality surfaces he could remember painting.
With best wishes.
Mark Griffith (Southampton)
More Feedback from our Customers in the South and East:
- Surrey customer Mr Fischbach provides images of his clear satin Treatex finished boards at his Surrey home.
- Kent Customer with white boards shows provides a review of his white oiled engineered boards that are particularly stunning.
- Hampshire review from Mr Luke with Elastilon that survived a water leak with no warping or water marks on the floor boards.
- Kent client wood flooring reviews the boards one year after installation in a house with a basement.
- Review for an Essex floor with the Macdonald’s showing the quality and ease of installation at their Essex property.