How do I calculate my floor area?
- How to calculate your floor area
- Converting from square feet to square metres
- How much wastage to allow for
What payment methods do we accept?
- Debit Cards
- Credit Cards
- Bank Transfer
Important Delivery Info
- Free delivery on a day of your choice.
- AM deliveries and Saturday deliveries available.
- Delivery terms & conditions do apply.
Engineered Wood Flooring Free Samples
- Feel the quality and structure of your floor before you buy by requesting a free sample today.
- Samples of both flooring and oils available.
- Request a sample today by either calling or emailing us.
What grading is your wood?
- Grading of timber can be very misleading and confusing.
- Judge for yourself by looking at genuine customer photographs of our flooring
What is the availability of your flooring?
- We aim to offer delivery on a day of your choice.
- Availability is of course always subject to stock.
- To find out our current stock levels please either email us or call us on 01598 740197. .
Who do I need to employ to fit my new floor?
- Do I need to employ a floor fitting specialist?
- Can my builder or carpenter fit my floor?
- Can I fit the floor myself?
Can your engineered wood flooring be used in conjunction with under-floor heating?
- Yes! Our engineered hardwood flooring is the perfect wooden floor to be used with underfloor heating.
- All of our engineered boards are based on a hardwood multi-laminate plywood resulting in stable & reliable floor.
Free professional flooring advice
- We are a long established family business with a great reputation when it comes to customer care.
- If you would like some free professional flooring advice do not hesitate to get in touch. We are always happy to help.
Does engineered wood flooring need to acclimatise in the property first?
- Acclimatising wooden flooring is considered good working practice.
- View this page for more information on acclimatising your new hardwood floor.
Elastilon Underlay – Is it cost effective and what are the advantages?
- Elastilon is a fast, clean, reliable and cost effective method in which to fit your new wooden floor.
- Whether to use Elastilon or not versus other recognised fitting methods is dependent on a number of factors.
JFJ Engineered Wood Flooring – What are the advantages?
- Engineered wood flooring vs solid wood flooring...which to choose?
- Providing you get the right specification, engineered wood flooring is the superior product.
- A JFJ engineered hardwood floor will look as beautiful, feel as beautiful, last as long and be a much more stable and reliable flooring solution for your home.