I have never laid a floor before, but the installation was very straight forward and was indeed a most satisfying experience.
I have finally finished my engineered oak floor installation at our house in Surrey and have enclosed a photo which shows about half of the actual area covered (total 42 sq m).
I have never laid a floor before, but the installation was very straight forward and was indeed a most satisfying experience. The new engineered boards were laid on bitument impregnated paper over the existing floor boards, and were screwed down using tongue-tite screws (invisibly). I was pleased that the boards were very consistently machined such that it was very easy to get tight professional looking joints, and the Treatex hardwax oil has enhanced the colour and depth beautifully.
Many thanks for your advice and assistance over the phone. I continue to recommend your company to friends whenever the opportunity arises.
regards and best wishes,
More Feedback from our Customers in the South and East:
- Mr Mellsih from Kent highlights our untreated engineered oak installed for his clients.
- The Macdonalds from Essex highlight how easy it was to install our boards with Elastlon.
- A customer from Kent shows the quality of our engineered wood one year after installation.
- Mr Luke in Hampshire also fits Elastilon with the 21mm engineered oak.
- Mark Griffith from Southampton is imprssed with the end resultof his engineered flooring at his family home.
Want to know more about this product?