You are here
190mm Wide 'Supreme' Engineered Walnut Flooring
- Dimensions: 21mm thick x 190mm wide x 1900mm long (one board per box may be cut to help stagger joints)
- Structure: Engineered Walnut - 10 layer hardwood ply wood under-core with a 6mm thick solid (single strip) top layer of Walnut.
- Wear Layer: 6mm
- Species: Black American Walnut
- Edge Detail: Micro bevel on sides of boards. Tongued and Grooved all round.
- Finish: Satin Lacquered
- Each Box Contains: 1.444 sq mtrs.
- Installation Method: Suitable for all recognised methods and can be laid directly onto joists.
We have now been able to expand our popular 'Supreme' engineered wood flooring range after continuous demands. We now include a 21mm American black engineered walnut flooring. As with all of the boards in the 'Supreme' range, this quality engineered flooring has an overall thickness of 21mm with a 6mm solid wear layer of solid hardwood on the top surface. Underneath the 6mm of walnut is a 10 layer multi-laminate hardwood ply which is what gives the boards a vast amount of strength and stability.
American black walnut is one of the most stunning materials used for flooring. The deep, rich colour with beautiful decorative grain that American walnut has to offer provides a statement of class to your property. Measuring 190mm wide and 1900mm long with a 6mm wear layer of walnut, you will be hard pushed to find a walnut floor made to this specification, of this quality, and at a better price than this.
Introducing JFJ Engineered Wood Flooring
New to JFJ? Check out this short video to get a flavour for hat we're all about - and watch out for some examples of our engineered walnut flooring in use!