You are here
'Lundy Hazel Grey' 220mm x 15mm Engineered Oak
- Dimensions: 15mm thick x 220mm wide x 2200mm long (occasional cut board to help stagger joints).
- Species: European Oak.
- Edge Detail: Distressed and bevelled and 4 sides. Tongued and Grooved all round.
- Finish: Distressed, brushed and hardwax oiled.
- Structure: 7 layers of Multi-laminate ply wood under-core with a 4mm thick solid (single strip) top layer of Oak.
- Wear Layer: 4mm.
- Boxes Contain: 2.904 sq mtrs.
from £43.99 + VAT per m2
0-49m2 = £45.99 + VAT (£60.00 + VAT delivery)
50-99m2 = £45.99 + VAT inc delivery
100m2 + = £43.99 + VAT inc delivery
We very rarely get beaten on price. Discounts are available on large quantity orders. Always call for the best price we can offer you.
Call 01598 740197 for more information or to place an order.
The 'Lundy Hazel Grey' is medium brown in colour with grey undertones resulting in a board with an individual yet traditional feel. The brushed, oiled and distressed finish means this floor has texture, knots, splits. All these characteristics provide a natural charm and rugged feel to the wooden flooring.
The board is 15mm thick with a 4mm wear layer of solid oak. Beneath the oak is a multi-laminate hardwood ply which provides high levels of strength and stability, allowing this flooring to be used over underfloor heating. Engineered flooring is constructed in such a way that it has the same finish as solid wooden flooring but it's more versatile in it's use since it doesn't contract and expand in the same way.
We recommend this grey oak flooring for areas with potentially higher levels of temperature such as kitchens and conservatories.