You are here
Classic 220mm Oak Flooring Range (15mm Thick)
The perfect floorboard for those looking for an extra wide, thinner board manufactured to the highest of specifications.
- Dimensions: 15mm thick x 220mm wide x 2200mm long (1 board per box may be cut to help stagger joints).
- Species: European Oak.
- Edge Detail: Micro bevel down the sides of the boards. Tongued and Grooved all round.
- Finish: Finely sanded and untreated, ready for the finish of your choice.
- Structure: 7 layers of Multi-laminate plywood under-core with a 4mm thick solid (single strip) top layer of Oak.
- Wear Layer: 4mm.
- Boxes Contain: 2.42sq mtrs.
Optional Treatex® Colour Treatments (not included):
Our 'Classic' Engineered Oak flooring range is a more affordable option for people who are on a tighter budget, or simply looking for a high quality thinner engineered oak board. By no means is this a lower grade flooring and it still has the quality and stability that you would expect from a JFJ oak board. Visually this flooring is just as stunning as any of our oak floors because the top surface is made from 4mm of beautiful European oak that is finely sanded and untreated. This allows you to finish the board with a specific treatment that suits your taste and requirements. Beneath the oak are 7 layers of multi-laminate plywood which give the flooring the stability that you expect from an engineered wood floorboard.