As a family busines that values feedback, we very often contact our customers a little while afer they have purchased their floor to see how they got on. We recieved this rather briliant responce from 'a most patient wife' and thought we would share it with you. Something a little light hearted for a Friday afternoon!
Thank you for your email, it is lovely to get follow up!
It may take some time for me to get any feedback to you about the quality of your flooring, how delighted I am with the finish or even to send you a photo of my beautiful new dining room floor! This is no reflection on the service you have provided, or the quality of your flooring, it is, however, a very telling reflection of how adept my beloved husband is at DIY.
Having made a start to our dining room last February and worked over the last eleven months at a pace a geriatric snail could compete with, the walls are still to be finished... The flooring which sits in our utility room, and which I have purposefully placed in a position that means each journey to the fridge results in having to scale it, is still in its boxes.. The cat loves perching on said boxes and I delight in my continuous clamber over them to get the milk etc!!
Fortunately my dearest husband is blessed with blinkers so he can make his daily journeys to the fridge and isn't fazed by the wall of boxes that he may have to lean over...
So, hopefully sometime in the near future, which year I cannot promise, I will be able to send you a picture, a gushing review of the flooring and the delightful news that himself has finished and beams with pride at his work each time his feet cross the floor!
A Most Patient Wife, Swindon, Wiltshire
Ps.. We are going to want another couple of boxes to do the very small hallway... I will be in touch when we have a possible date for starting this!!"
More Feedback from our Customers in the Midlands:
- Derbyshire home with oak flooring used on the floor and as a cladding for an alcove behind the tv for a great alternative use that is creative.
- Engineered oak review in Worcestershire with a clear satin Treatex finish set on an Elastilon backing that made the job a lot easier.
- Shropshire house with engineered oak, a review and diary of the process of laying the floor in a diary format.
- Another Derbyshire house with engineered flooring where fast delivery even down a country lane has helped our clients get his order on time.
- Leicestershire room with boards and Elastilon under laid onto a foam insulation board with before and after treatment photos.