You are here
'Lundy Antique Black' 220mm x 15mm Engineered Oak
- Dimensions: 15mm thick x 220mm wide x 2200mm long (occasional cut board to help stagger joints)
- Species: European Oak.
- Edge Detail: Distressed and bevelled and 4 sides. Tongued and Grooved all round.
- Finish: Distressed, brushed and hardwax oiled.
- Structure: 7 layers of Multi-laminate ply wood under-core with a 4mm thick solid (single strip) top layer of Oak.
- Wear Layer: 4mm.
- Boxes Contain: 2.904 sq mtrs.
from £41.99 + VAT per m2
0-49m2 = £43.99 + VAT (£60.00 + VAT delivery)
50-99m2 = £43.99 + VAT inc delivery
100m2 + = £41.99 + VAT inc delivery
We very rarely get beaten on price. Discounts are available on large quantity orders. Always call for the best price we can offer you.
Call 01598 740197 for more information or to place an order.
The 'Lundy Antique Black' oak flooring has a very dark shade of brown finish with black undertones and textured grain which provide an authentic looking antique floor that is bursting with character and personality. The detailed knot and splits make this wood flooring look wonderfully rugged with the brushed and oiled finish, along with the texture that offers a real depth to the board.
The 'Lundy Antique Black' comes in the board dimensions of 220mm wide, 15mm thick and most 2200mm long (1 board per pack may be cut) with a 4mm wear layer of solid oak, which is set on top of a multi-laminate hardwood ply. This construction provides a floor which will be strong and stable. Engineered flooring is constructed in such a way that it has the same finish as solid wooden flooring but it's more versatile in it's use since it doesn't contract and expand in the same way, meaning this black oak flooring can be used over underfloor heating.