You are here
'Classic'Oak Flooring Range (15mm Thick)
The perfect board for those looking for a thinner, long and wide board made to the highest of specifications.
- Dimensions: 15mm thick x 190mm wide x 1900mm long (one board per box may be cut to help stagger joints).
- Structure: 7 layer hardwood ply wood under-core with a 4mm thick solid (single strip) top layer of oak.
- Wear Layer: 4mm.
- Species: European Oak.
- Edge Detail: Micro bevel down the sides of the boards.
- Tongued and Grooved all round.
- Finish: Finely sanded and pre-treated with Woca hardwax oil.
- Installation Method: Nail to subfloor, Glue or Float.
- Box Contains: 1.805sq mtrs
Our 'Classic' engineered oak flooring range is perfect for you if you're looking for a more affordable option when on a budget or even when just looking for a high quality thinner board.
The 15mm thick planks are still made with the same quality materials as our 'Supreme' engineered oak flooring range and should still be thought of as a high spec flooring product. Much like our 'Supreme' range, this board is built with a top surface of quality, sustainably sourced, European oak, with a multi-ply under-core to give the planks the maximum amount of stability - and of course natural timeless beauty. Like with any of our engineered wooden floorboards, this range is perfectly suitable for underfloor heating systems or other areas where solid oak would struggle. With a hard wearing 4mm solid European oak 'wear layer', this board is definitely not a temporary product; it will last you a lifetime.
We supply our 'Classic' 190mm oak flooring finely sanded and pre-treatred with 2 coats of Woca hardwax oil. If you have any questions relating to this product please do not hesitate to contact us - we're always on hand to help.