You are here
'Supreme' Oak Flooring Range (21mm Thick)
Wide and long lengths made to the very highest of specifications.
This range has all the advantages of a traditional solid oak board and more.
- Dimensions: 21mm thick x 220mm wide x 2200mm long (one board per box may be cut to help stagger joints).
- Structure: 10 layer hardwood ply under-core with a 6mm thick solid (single strip) top layer of Oak.
- Wear Layer: 6mm.
- Species: European Oak.
- Edge Detail: Micro bevel on sides of the boards. Tongue and Grooved all round.
- Finish: Finely sanded and untreated, ready for the finish of your choice.
- Each Box Contains: 1.936 sq mtrs.
- Installation Method: Suitable for all recognised methods and can be laid directly over joists.
Optional Treatex® Colour Treatments (not included):
The ‘Supreme’ 220mm engineered oak flooring is our most popular board to date and this is mainly down to its beauty, stability and reliability. It’s made to the highest of specifications with a 6mm solid European oak wear layer based on a 10 layer multi-laminate hardwood ply, one of the highest quality floors available for your project. This results in a floor that will not only last as long as a traditional solid oak floor, but one that will also look as beautiful and be far more reliable in terms of stability and movement. The structure of this floor is perfect for areas that are subject to changes in temperature and humidity such as conservatories, kitchens or rooms with underfloor heating.
The 220mm wide boards are absolutely stunning and complement both traditional and contemporary properties alike. The natural decorative grain of European oak such as knots, figuring, colour variations, sapwood etc provide a timeless beauty that will bring a warmth and character to your property. This floor also comes untreated, allowing a wide range of staining and finishing options - resulting in a floor that is guaranteed to suit your unique project. For more details on the ‘Supreme’ 220mm engineered oak flooring call us today on 01598 740197. More images from this range can be viewed in the Google Plus gallery